After months of anticipation, ReverbNation.com has launched the beta version of Record Label and Manager profile pages, complete with a suite of powerful free tools designed to meet the needs of Labels and Band Managers of all sizes. The offering includes many of the same features that have helped connect more than 60,000 Artists with over 1,350,000 music fans worldwide.
Profiles include sections for latest releases, news, songs, info about the label, and an interactive artist roster. Labels and Managers can add artist profile pages to ReverbNation directly from their Profile page and maintain administrative control over those artist pages, or turn them over to the artists to manage themselves.
Labels/Managers also get a special version of the TuneWidget to promote (and cross-promote) their entire roster all over the web. Widgets can be coupled with the free street team function to automatically track the fans that help spread the widgets and banners. FanReach, the highly acclaimed free fan communication system, is also available for Labels to use to manage their fan lists as well as the lists of each of their artists.
“We’re so excited to unleash the power of ReverbNation for our label. We’ve been using the site for promoting our artists, and now we can use it to promote the Label as well. ReverbNation is changing the landscape of the music business,” said Jason Bieler of Bieler Bros Records (Skindred).
“Record Labels will always play a critical role in finding talent and popularizing music, no matter how much the business changes. What they do and how they do it may change dramatically over time, but they will always be around. We’ve listened carefully to our label friends and their needs,” said Mike Doernberg, CEO of ReverbNation.com.
For an overview of Record Label Profile pages, go here: http://www.reverbnation.com/main/overview_label
Amplified Music Marketing is the newest division of Reverbnation that offers Full Service Music Marketing.
This unique service is here to help artists, labels and managers harness the power of the internet to expand the size and quality of their fanbase and to convert those fans into customers.
Amplified Music Marketing will provide the artist/label/manager with comprehensive weekly reports and updates.
Each Artist gets:
• Management/Enhancement of existing web pages and profiles
• Update all relevant information and answer all comments/messages
• Post widgets and enlist fans for a street team.
• Insert retail links or widgets to generate more revenue
• Promote Artist’s music on message boards, blogs and genre related forums
• Manage and track the street team
• Leverage Reverbnation’s promotional tools at highly discounted rates
• Develop event/tour promotion and branded marketing.
The Artist also receives:
• A weekly report—the most comprehensive in the business
• Tracking of impressions and viral syndication
• Directory of artist profile pages under management
• Roster of Top Fans/Promoters
• Trend analysis of plays
• Clickthroughs and widget placements
Reverbnation’s Amplified Music Marketing is a turnkey solution for artists, labels, and mangers that need one company to manage their artists’ presence across the entire digital realm. For more info, e-mail email@example.com.