ReverbNation CEO Mike Doernberg to speak at Country Music Summit

by Neal on May 17, 2011 · Comments

In Nashville, TN on June 6-7th of this year, ReverbNation CEO Mike Doernberg will be speaking at the Billboard Country Music Summit. Other attendees include Kenny Chesney, Carrie Underwood, and other industry experts and key stakeholders in country music. The summit involves 2 days of panels, case studies, keynote discussions, and the ability to network with others on pressing issues and opportunities in recording, radio, touring, publishing, digital/mobile, and more!

Join Mike and the others as they discuss the ongoing changes in the country music environment and offer insightful analysis of the trends. Each session will offer candid and informed information, opinion, insight, and actionable ways to compete and succeed in the ever-dynamic country music industry.

A full list of speakers and schedules is available at www.countrymusicsummit.com

Save 15% on registration by using promo code: RVRB11.  And let them know that ReverbNation sent you!

Hope to see you there!

Comments

1. evo mobiles says:

Man I’m impressed with this informative blog, and in fact you hav a genius mind. keep up the good work.

2. The Troopz says:

SHOW LUV AND SUPPORT FOR LOCAL ARTISTS!!

3. Searching For Satellites…..Something New To Listen To…

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST
    SOSELBERG TUCK

4. DeX says:

very cool! I just flew into nashville last week. I will def attend this because ReverbNation is the absolute best social music networking site out there! THE BEST! =)

5. DeX-eL says:

The schedule on CMS is not showing when Mike Doernberg will be speaking. So what’s the deal??? Can you post when and what time you will be there? thanks

6. mobile says:

Interesting! I have been looking for this info for the last few hours.

7. Andrew says:

Great! “Country Music Summit.” I love your innovations in the Music entertainment Industry. Keep it up.

8. DustUp TV says:

Hey, thanks for such a thorough music blog. The Country Music Summit sounds cool.
    Wanted to let you know, being a fan of Jay Semko, that he’d composing the music for another TV show (after his compositions for Due South) called “Dust Up”. It’s premiering tonight, June 2, on History Television at 9 pm ET/PT. Check out our trailers on our YouTube – we’d love to hear what you think.

Dust Up on History Television June 2011
    Facebook
    YouTube
    Twitter

9. Jojo Taylor says:

Great … Although I Am A Blues Musician , I Also Love Country , They Are Very Much The Same … In The Sence That Both Are Story Telling Formats .. What I Truly Enjoy Is The Innovations That Have Arising From This Great Posting !

10. Keith Jandacek says:

I am a Bass Player trying to figure out how to contact you in referance to your Craigslist ad. I am a very accomplished Bass Player/ Singer. I currently play in two bands and I am trying to break out of the Rutt so people can see my Butt.
    I can be heard playing bass on youtube under – Sludges Build a Band Bass Winner. I can also be found at – Bag Face Bass on youtube. Please feel free to contact me if you are still looking for a Bassman.

11. Ernie Weiss says:

I was on my way to see Sabastian Bach, I stopped in at the retrospec stage when I heard the kick ass 80s muisic coming from that stage! Im talking about Rocklahoma 2011. I was caught up with a band I never heard of and wondering why I never had! When Firsrtyke was done with their gig I went out of my way to go back stage to introduce myself to the front man of that band and to let him know that I grew up in the 80s, and love the rock from that era even today. I told the singer of Firstryke that I was on my way to see Sabastian Bach perform and I just stopped in to the retrospec area toget a beer. I then told him that I was really liking was I was hearing from Fristryke and told myself fuck Sabastian Bach Im going to listen to what Firsrtyke is jammin! I really hope Firstryke comes to the Winfield fairgrounds to perform some day! FIRSTRYKE you rock!!!!

12. sherry lambert says:

Just wanted to say that you guys sounded great Friday night. Love your CD!

Sherry

13. I’ve read about the Billboard Country Music Summit before in Billboard magazine. I am a rap artist but I still follow other genres of music, especially Country.