Below you will find just a few of the ReverbNation Opportunities that we have brokered for our Artists. These opportunities consist mostly of performance slots at Festivals, Conferences, Awards Shows, Tours, and Clubs but also include Songwriting Competitions, Licensing Opportunities, Music & Video Reviews, and more. Artist’s can find these and more in their OPPORTUNITIES section of their ReverbNation Dashboard!
ReverbNation’s goal is to keep providing value to the Artists at the lowest possible cost. We always try to broker Opportunities with no Submission Fees but sometimes a Promoter needs to charge a Submission Fee and since ReverbNation does NOT take a % of the fee, we often times get a very reduced rate for our artists!
Feel free to share this blog post with your fellow artists! And without further ado,
New Opportunity Listings:
- Major Label seeking male singer ranging from 18-24 years of age
- REVERBNATION SPOTLIGHT on SHMEK-U! – 2 artists/week get their Music in 180+ colleges and universities with an average weekly traffic count of 9 million people.
- Get Your Music Promoted on ROCK THIS! during the months of July thru September 2011
- 10 Artists will be selected (and paid) and 1 will earn $1,000 to play at the 1K Fest
- 10 Artists will be chosen for exposure opportunities but only ONE will get the “The Ultimate Exposure!”
- Jr Music Exec’s Artist Bootcamp focuses on the Business of Music, the Art of Performing and More!
- Perform at the Excellence in Christian Music Awards for over 1,500 attendees!
- Compensation ranges from $100 to $1,500 per band at Buda October Fest.
Last Chance/Reminder Opportunities:
- 16 Artists/Bands for the Vans Warped Tour/Bring It Back Stage where attendance averages 12,000/day
- Dewey Beach Music Conference & Festival will feature 175 bands on 14 stages, all within five blocks!
- 6 guaranteed slots at A3C Hip Hop Festival, the largest Hip Hop Festival in the Southeast USA
- Get on Jae Millz (Lil Wayne’s Young Money Entertainment) and other mixtapes – Coast 2 Mixtapes
- Enter the 16th Annual USA Songwriting Competition – win $50,000 Grand Prize worth of cash prizes and more
- Play at the Utica Music & Artis Festival
- The Playlist Music Event – The Playlist Music Event
- 1 Artist/Band guaranteed to play with Bret Michaels on the Bret Michaels Rock Your World Super Cruise
- The 13th annual Heart of Texas Rockfest during Music Week in Austin, TX guarantees 80-100 ReverbNation artists
- At least 50 ReverbNation artists guaranteed slots at RedGorilla Music Fest during Music Week in Austin, TX
- 40 Artists (20 Alt/Rock and 20 Urban) to perform at The 2012 Indie Music Fest
- Reviews and Features at one of Google’s Top 10 entertainment magazines on the web, I Am Entertainment Magazine
- Features each month in Blurt Magazine’s Unsigned Artist of the Month – Blurt is receiving over 1,250,000 hits per month
- Monthly Showcase slots (with pay) available at the Dragonfly Songwriter Showcase
- MuzikReview’s Featured Track of the Week
- MuzikReview’s Featured Artist of the Week
- Performing on Cruise Ships is all the rage and 1 ReverbNation artists/band gets to play on the Heaven & Hell Aboard the Nautica Queen Cruise Ship
- Get your Video Featured – Skope Magazine Featured Videos
And Always Available from ReverbNation:
The ReverbNation website now attracts 25 million visitors per month. Get Featured on the Home Page at ReverbNation Featured Artist of the Week
Just a few of the Artists selected this week by our Promoters – BUT Congrats to All of You:
- Telesma was selected to play at Camp Bisco with The Disco Biscuits, Cut Copy, Wiz Khalifa, Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, Death From Above 1979, MSTRKRFT, Ghostland Observatory, Yeasayer and 100+ more artists!
- June was selected for the Creative Allies Ultimate Makeover
- Creation Northwest selected Heather Stanley, Cam & Drew, Vizion (AKA The Trailblaza)
- Sam & Nate has been selected to perform on the Camplified Tour
Things to Know:
If you have an Opportunity(s) that is valuable to some or all of ReverbNation’s 1.4million artists, please go to Festivals/Events/Tours/Opportunities and choose Festival/Event. That will take you to the application, and after you fill it out, a rep will be in touch shortly!
If you are a Venue, please check out the only comprehensive Venue Application on Facebook, Venue Profile App on Facebook. Any questions, give us a shout!
Lou Plaia & the RN Staff (no, it is not a band name)