Every Monday we will post some information regarding the ReverbNation Opportunities we have brokered for our Artists. These opportunities consist mostly of performance slots at Festivals, Conferences, Awards Shows, Tours, and Clubs but also include Songwriting Competitions, Licensing Opportunities, Music & Video Reviews, and more.
Since ReverbNation does not take a % of the Submission Fee that may be charged by some Promoters, we are often times able to offer Opportunities that have no Submission Fees or very discounted Submission Fees. Our goal is to keep providing value to the Artists, at the lowest cost possible!
Instead of spamming you with summary emails each week, just add the RSS feed in the upper right corner and you’ll be up to speed on all our opportunities. Feel free to share this blog post with your fellow artists! And without further ado,
New Opportunity Listings:
- 16 Artists/Bands for the Vans Warped Tour/Bring It Back Stage where attendance averages 12,000/day
- 6 Guaranteed slots at A3C Hip Hop Festival, the largest Hip Hop Festival in the Southeast USA
- 40 Artists (20 Alt/Rock and 20 Urban) to perform at The 2012 Indie Music Fest
- 5 slots are available for artist to perform at this monthly Music Showcase, Are You the Next 1
- Reviews and Features at one of Google’s Top 10 entertainment magazines on the web, I Am Entertainment Magazine
- Features each month in Blurt Magazine’s Unsigned Artist of the Month – Blurt is receiving over 1,250,000 hits per month
- Monthly Showcase slots (with pay) available at the Dragonfly Songwriter Showcase
- MuzikReview’s Featured Track of the Week
- MuzikReview’s Featured Artist of the Week
- At least 9 guaranteed slots at the Android Music Fest
- The Playlist Music Event – The Playlist Music Event
- Performing on Cruise Ships is all the rage and 1 ReverbNation artists/band gets to play on the Heaven & Hell Aboard the Nautica Queen Cruise Ship
- Get your Video Featured – Skope Magazine Featured Videos
Last Chance to Submit Opportunities:
- At least 20 ReverbNation slots available at Vans Warped Tour/Ernie Ball Stage
- 2 ReverbNation slots available at 10th Annual Dynamic Music Conference
- Perform and Meet with Kevin Lyman (Warped Tour), Lou Plaia (ReverbNation), A&R folks, Writers, Producer Heavyweights and many more at the intimate Driven Music Conference
- Win prizes at the Show Me the Music Songwriting Competition
- Perform in front of Label reps at Music Gorilla Label Showcase NYC
- Perform at WE ALL WE GOT Presents Tupac’s 40th Birthday Party Celebration with Special Guests + Independent Hip Hop Showcase
- Perform at 2RacksRap Contest (4 separate cities)
And Always Available from ReverbNation:
The ReverbNation website now attracts 25 million visitors per month. Get Featured on the Home Page at ReverbNation Featured Artist of the Week
Just a few of the Artists selected this week by our Promoters – BUT Congrats to All of You:
- The ASPS were selected to have their record produced by Ron Nevison (producer/engineer whose credits include The Rolling Stones, The Who, Led Zeppelin, Kiss, Ozzy Osbourne, Bad Company, Barbra Streisand, Jefferson Starship, Chicago, Styx, Heart, Damn Yankees, Thin Lizzy and more.)
- Dee-1 and BIGREC are two ReverbNation Artists that have been selected already to perform at this year’s A3C Hip Hop Festival. Submissions are still open and at least 4 more ReverbNation slots are still available at A3C Hip Hop Festival.
Things to Know:
If you have an Opportunity(s) that is valuable to some or all of ReverbNation’s 1.4million artists, please go to http://www.reverbnation.com/controller/main/signup and choose Festival/Event. That will take you to the application, and after you fill it out, a rep will be in touch shortly!
If you are a Venue, please check out the only comprehensive Venue Application on Facebook, Venue Profile App on Facebook. Any questions, give us a shout!
Lou Plaia & the RN Staff (no, its not a band name)