Below you will find just a few of the ReverbNation Opportunities that we have brokered for our Artists. These opportunities consist mostly of performance slots at Festivals, Conferences, Awards Shows, Tours, and Clubs but also include Songwriting Competitions, Licensing Opportunities, Music & Video Reviews, and more. Artist’s can find these and more in their OPPORTUNITIES section of their ReverbNation Dashboard!
ReverbNation’s goal is to keep providing value to the Artists at the lowest possible cost. We always try to broker Opportunities with no Submission Fees but sometimes a Promoter needs to charge a Submission Fee and since ReverbNation does NOT take a % of the fee, we often times get a very reduced rate for our artists!
Feel free to share this blog post with your fellow artists! And without further ado,
New Opportunity Listings:
- At least 50 Reverb slots available at 16th Annual Millennium Music Conference & Showcase.
- At least 5 Reverb slots available at the Rockstar Energy Drink UPROAR Festival alongside Avenged Sevenfold, Seether, Three Days Grace, Sevendust and more. Submit with your RPK and get special marketing tools to help you increase your votes!
- Open up for Ne-Yo and others on the MISSION ONE VOICE tour (on US Military Bases for our troops).
- Win up to $150,000 in cash and prizes from the International Songwriting Competition.
- At least 50 Reverb slots available at the Mid-Atlantic Music Conference.
- Dominion NY/ReverbNation Inside the Industry Panel and Showcase has 4 slots available.
- The 8th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards) is now accepting entries.
- Open up for Keyshia Cole (Four-time Grammy nominated, multi-platinum singer/songwriter) on July 28.
- The Konnected Tour is looking for at least 4 Reverb Hip-Hop/R&B/Soul artists to play in several cities throughout the southeast – all expenses paid.
- At least 10 Reverb slots available for ReverbNation artists on the Perfect Attendance Stage at the A3C Hip Hop Festival in Atlanta.
- Perform at the 10th Annual Florence Winter Folk Festival.
- many others available in the Artist’s Opportunity Section of their ReverbNation Dashboard.
Last Chance/Reminder Opportunities:
- 16 Reverb slots for the Vans Warped Tour/Bring It Back Stage where attendance averages 12,000/day.
- Dewey Beach Music Conference & Festival will feature 175 bands on 14 stages, all within five blocks!
- At least 6 Reverb slots at A3C Hip Hop Festival, the largest Hip Hop Festival in the Southeast USA.
- 1 Reverb Artist/Band guaranteed to play with Bret Michaels on the Bret Michaels Rock Your World Super Cruise.
- 80-100 Reverb slots available at the 13th annual Heart of Texas Rockfest during Music Week in Austin, TX.
- At least 50 Reverb slots available at the RedGorilla Music Fest during Music Week in Austin, TX.
- 40 Artists (20 Alt/Rock and 20 Urban) to perform at The 2012 Indie Music Fest.
- 10 Artists will be selected (and paid) and 1 will earn $1,000 to play at the 1K Fest.
- Reviews and Features at one of Google’s Top 10 entertainment magazines on the web, I Am Entertainment Magazine.
- REVERBNATION SPOTLIGHT on SHMEK-U! – 2 Reverb artists/week get their Music in 180+ colleges and universities with an average weekly traffic count of 9 million people.
- Get Your Music Promoted on ROCK THIS! during the months of July thru September 2011.
- 10 Reverb Artists will be chosen for exposure opportunities but only ONE will get the “The Ultimate Exposure!”
- Compensation ranges from $100 to $1,500 per band at Buda October Fest.
- Nominations for the Hollywood Music in Media Awards 2011 are under way.
- Many others available in the Artist’s Opportunity Section of their ReverbNation Dashboard.
And Always Available from ReverbNation:
The ReverbNation website now attracts 25 million visitors per month. Get Featured on the Home Page at ReverbNation Featured Artist of the Week
Just a few of the Artists selected this week by our Promoters:
- Telesma was selected to play at Camp Bisco with The Disco Biscuits, Cut Copy, Wiz Khalifa, Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, Death From Above 1979, MSTRKRFT, Ghostland Observatory, Yeasayer and 100+ more artists!
- Creation Northwest selected Heather Stanley, Cam & Drew, Vizion (AKA The Trailblaza)
- Sam & Nate has been selected to perform on the Camplified Tour
Things to Know:
If you have an Opportunity(s) that is valuable to some or all of ReverbNation’s 1.5million artists, please go to Festivals/Events/Tours/Opportunities and choose Festival/Event. That will take you to the application, and after you fill it out, a rep will be in touch shortly!
If you are a Venue, please check out the only comprehensive Venue Application on Facebook, Venue Profile App on Facebook. Any questions, give us a shout!
Lou Plaia & the RN Staff (no, it is not a band name)