Below you will find just a few of the ReverbNation Opportunities that we have brokered for our Artists. These opportunities consist mostly of performance slots at Festivals, Conferences, Awards Shows, Tours, and Clubs but also include Songwriting Competitions, Licensing Opportunities, Music & Video Reviews, and more. Artist’s can find these and more in their OPPORTUNITIES section of their ReverbNation Dashboard!
ReverbNation’s goal is to keep providing value to the Artists at the lowest possible cost. We always try to broker Opportunities with no Submission Fees but sometimes a Promoter needs to charge a Submission Fee and since ReverbNation does NOT take a % of the fee, we often times get a very reduced rate for our artists!
Feel free to share this blog post with your fellow artists! And without further ado,
New Opportunity Listings:
- IC Artist Agency looking for bands for College/University Bookings.
- A&R Worldwide and AllAccess.com’s Worldwide Radio Summit is only accepting submissions though RevebNation and will select approximately 12 artists to showcase in front of high level radio, label, publishing, TV/Film and brand executives.
- Tinderbox Music Festival in Brooklyn looking to book female artists and female fronted bands – last day 8/5/11.
- 2Racks Rap and R&B Contest Series now in 5 cities looking for talent.
- Bands needed for Festival in Saugerties, NY.
- Winter Folk Festival looking for artists/bands.
- Rock U Festival in St Louis looking for bands.
- Get featured in Underneath Magazine.
- Get featured in Surrender Magazine.
- many others available in the Artist’s Opportunity Section of their ReverbNation Dashboard.
Last Chance/Reminder Opportunities:
- At least 50 Reverb slots available at 16th Annual Millennium Music Conference & Showcase.
- Open up for Ne-Yo and others on the MISSION ONE VOICE tour (on US Military Bases for our troops).
- Win up to $150,000 in cash and prizes from the International Songwriting Competition.
- At least 50 Reverb slots available at the Mid-Atlantic Music Conference.
- The 8th Annual IAMA (International Acoustic Music Awards) is now accepting entries.
- The Konnected Tour is looking for at least 4 Reverb Hip-Hop/R&B/Soul artists to play in several cities throughout the southeast – all expenses paid.
- At least 10 Reverb slots available for ReverbNation artists on the Perfect Attendance Stage at the A3C Hip Hop Festival in Atlanta.
- 80-100 Reverb slots available at the 13th annual Heart of Texas Rockfest during Music Week in Austin, TX.
- At least 50 Reverb slots available at the RedGorilla Music Fest during Music Week in Austin, TX.
- 40 Artists (20 Alt/Rock and 20 Urban) to perform at The 2012 Indie Music Fest.
- Reviews and Features at one of Google’s Top 10 entertainment magazines on the web, I Am Entertainment Magazine.
- REVERBNATION SPOTLIGHT on SHMEK-U! – 2 Reverb artists/week get their Music in 180+ colleges and universities with an average weekly traffic count of 9 million people.
- Get Your Music Promoted on ROCK THIS! during the months of July thru September 2011.
- Compensation ranges from $100 to $1,500 per band at Buda October Fest.
- Nominations for the Hollywood Music in Media Awards 2011 are under way.
- Many others available in the Artist’s Opportunity Section of their ReverbNation Dashboard.
And Always Available from ReverbNation:
The ReverbNation website now attracts 25 million visitors per month. Get Featured on the Home Page at ReverbNation Featured Artist of the Week
Just a few of the Artists selected this week by our Promoters:
- The IC Agency selected Sword Swallower Dan Meyer, Parish County, Melodime, Transit Vocal Band and Chelsea Green and the Green Project for its Agency Roster and College Bookings! More performers are still needed.
- Telesma was selected to play at Camp Bisco with The Disco Biscuits, Cut Copy, Wiz Khalifa, Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, Death From Above 1979, MSTRKRFT, Ghostland Observatory, Yeasayer and 100+ more artists!
- Johnny Spanish, Lyriciss, Dee-One and Big Rec are the first 4 Reverb artists slected for A3C Hip Hop Festival.
- Creation Northwest selected Heather Stanley, Cam & Drew, Vizion (AKA The Trailblaza).
- Insigniya was selected to play at the Liberate Festival.
- Sam & Nate has been selected to perform on the Camplified Tour
Things to Know:
If you have an Opportunity(s) that is valuable to some or all of ReverbNation’s 1.5million artists, please go to Festivals/Events/Tours/Opportunities and choose Festival/Event. That will take you to the application, and after you fill it out, a rep will be in touch shortly!
If you are a Venue, please check out the only comprehensive Venue Application on Facebook, Venue Profile App on Facebook. Any questions, give us a shout!
Lou Plaia & the RN Staff (no, it is not a band name)