ReverbNation + Google Music = More $$$ for You

by Shelly on November 16, 2011 · Comments

By now you’ve heard about the launch of Google Music — a new way for fans to discover, buy, share, and listen to music. But how do you get your music in there?

ReverbNation makes it easy.  Both of our Digital Distribution packages have been updated to include distribution to Google Music.  Like all of our other retail distribution points, we pass 100% of the payouts from Google to you — we don’t take any percentage.

So what are you waiting for?  Get your music into Google Music today!

Comments

1. Claymore says:

I am not able to see Google Music in retailers list at release details in control room. We have pro package. Is it because Google Music is only available in the USA? Any ideas?
    _
    Svetoslav

2. Tell me please if there are organizations that provide financial assistance to support the creation, production and dissemination of official, existing not officially used in the works (my album – “White Giraffe” specifically), followed by separation of the predicted potential income? Where to go exactly?

Hi there, thanks for your question. It is true that Google Music is only offered in the US right now, but it’s also true that typically a retailer won’t show up in your control room until after a sale. Since the launch was just yesterday, we’re still working with Google to get everyone’s information integrated as appropriate. Hope that helps. Feel free to contact support with any additional questions.

4. YunJunho says:

I live in Republic of Korea is a middle-aged man.
    Love music, poetry, and good for the usual.
    Everyone in life to meet the world
    ‘d Love to know people.
    All ties are precious things in the world meet.
    Visit here for all the people who are healthy and
    Luck is always happy.

5. big rob says:

I have digit distrubution with reverbnation. I am very interested in having my music on your site as well.
    Big Rob

6. Claymore says:

Thanks, Shelly! Looking forward to it. But I do believe it does actually show status like “Delivering…” or “Delivered” depending on whether the info is being sent or being received and published by the retailer.

_
    Svetoslav

7. D-R-U-N-K says:

Do you know when it will become available in Europe?

Sorry no — our friends at Google say they’re working on it, but we don’t know when.

Hi Big Rob, if you have questions about digital distribution — and especially Google Music — give a shout to the guys at support, support (at) reverbnation.com

10. BJ_SAM says:

eyo am BJ_SAM one of the outstanding artiste in Nigeria. Please how can I upload my song.my email is bjsam@live.com

11. nigel gosnal-tyler says:

hi.
    i think google music should come to the UK.
    there are many good muscain here.
    nigel gt

Hello and thanks for your comment. Reach out to the guys in support — support (at) reverbnation (dot) com and they’ll help you with the upload.

13. I LOVE REMEMBER OF TODAY

14. Deviono is the next big thing

15. Monika Reeve says:

Ops!! It´s a nice way to spread!!!!