Are you a hip hop artist? Think the Warped Tour is not for you? Think again!
We invite you to submit to perform at The Bring It Back Stage, the hippest hip hop stage on the Warped Tour 2012. At least one ReverbNation band is guaranteed a performance slot in each city and there are 41 cities. So that means at least 41 artists are guaranteed a slot at the Bring It Back Stage on the Vans Warped Tour! Get your RPKs (Reverb Press Kits) ready, choose the nearest location below and submit for free now.
UPDATE (June 18th): Tour cities in red have recently changed submission dates.
41 cities = 41 artists
- 6 cities on the West Coast (ends June 10th) - Las Vegas; California: Irvine, Pomona, San Francisco,Ventura, Chula Vista >>
- 4 cities in UT, CO, AZ, NM (ends June 12th) - Salt Lake City, UT; Denver, CO; Glendale, AZ; Las Cruces, NM >>
- 4 cities in TX and KS (ends June 26th) - Texas: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas. Kansas: Bonner Springs >>
- 3 cities in MO, WA, OR (ends June 25th) - Maryland Heights, MO; Redmond, WA; Portland, OR >>
- 2 cities in Canada (ends July 4th) - Montreal, QC; Toronto, ON >>
- 7 cities in MI, IL, MN, IN, OH, WI (ends June 26th) - Auburn Hills, MI; Tinley Park, IL; Shakopee, MN; Noblesville, IN; Cuyahoga Falls, OH; Cincinnati, OH; Milwaukee, WI >>
- 9 cities in the Northeast (ends July 2nd) – Burgettstown, PA; Holmdel, NJ; Darien Center, NY; Scranton, PA; Mansfield, MA; Camden, NJ; Uniondale, NY; Hartford, CT; Columbia, MD >>
- 6 cities in the Southeast (ends July 15th) - Virginia Beach, VA; Atlanta, GA; Orlando, FL; West Palm Beach, FL; St.Petersburg, FL; Charlotte, NC >>
But… what’s Bring It Back?
Bring It Back is a passion-driven collaborative tour that utilizes local business and community resources to engage artistic expression. The name “BringItBack” is much more than a touring title and slogan; it’s what any movement represents. Bring It Back brings fans of the hip hop community back to a grassroots connection with its ‘fourfather elements’— Breakdancing, Graffiti, Turntablism, and Emceeing — with the addition of live reggae, rock n’roll, visual arts, and charity work. Watch the video to get a taste and visit the Bring It Back website for more info.