It’s simple: Just add the NEW ReverbNation section to your timeline! Now you can express to the world the activity you care about most on ReverbNation AND spiff up your profile in the process.
1. Preview your custom ReverbNation section on Facebook.
2. Click “Add to Profile.”
If you’re an artist, you can highlight your new songs and videos, showcase your upcoming shows, and let your fans know what music you’re currently listening to…all in one place!
If you’re a fan, you can show off your music taste with your recently played songs, favorite artists, and downloads. We’ll be adding new stuff, too.
Not seeing this on your Facebook profile?
Your ReverbNation profile must be synced with Facebook to add this custom section. If you haven’t already synced, here’s how:
- Go to your Social Sync settings on ReverbNation (Account > Social Sync).
- Select “Sync to Facebook” and log in with your Facebook account.
- Follow the directions above to add your custom section to your timeline.
- Keep doing what you do on ReverbNation. Before you know it, your section will be populated with all sorts of cool stuff.
Move your ReverbNation section to prime position!
You can easily move your ReverbNation section higher up on your timeline. Ensure that your friends see all your awesome activity by following these two quick steps:
See you on Facebook!