If you’re a BandPage user that is wondering how to replace some of the recently discontinued features, you’re in luck. Here are five ReverbNation tools and services that will help you grow your music career twice as fast, at a fraction of the cost. Test them out for free today.
Discontinued BandPage Feature: Public-facing profiles
ReverbNation Alternative: Artist Profiles
- Free artist page where you can showcase your songs, videos, photos, show schedule, social media updates, and more (here is an example). When a visitor chooses to “become a fan” on your profile, we collect their email on your behalf.
Discontinued BandPage Feature: Website widgets
ReverbNation Alternative: Widgets
- Stream your songs and videos, post your tour schedules, collect fan emails, and more with our collection of website widgets. Customize the color, content, branding, and size to fit your needs.
Discontinued BandPage Feature: Facebook applications
ReverbNation Alternative: Band Profile
- Free, easy to manage, and syncs with the content you’re already hosting on ReverbNation. Share your songs, videos, show schedule, photos, and more. Everything updates in real time, so if you make changes to your profile, they’ll be made instantly on Facebook as well.
Discontinued BandPage Feature: Facebook & Twitter integrations
ReverbNation Alternative: Fan Reach with Social Sync
- Share updates with your fans on Facebook, Twitter, and email all from the same page. Quickly promote any content from your Artist Profile like songs, albums, videos, upcoming shows, and more. You can easily import email lists and track which messages are opened and clicked on the most.
Discontinued BandPage Feature: Custom website
ReverbNation Alternative: Site Builder
- Designed specifically for mobile phones, with Site Builder you can create a beautiful website in just a few minutes. Your site will be synched with your Artist Profile and will stay updated in real time. We’ll even register the custom domain of your choice.