These are the opportunities knocking this week!
Guess what Florida? The Voice auditions are coming to you! You could be reviewed by Talent Producer for NBC TV’s The Voice and audition for the show’s upcoming season.
Dominick J. Centi, CEO and Founder of Driven Entertainment Group, tells us, “We look forward to auditioning a handful of talented and ambitious ReverbNation artists for the upcoming season of The Voice.”
Do you have the hit songs but simply need the right equipment to record them? SeagateCreative will give one exceptional band the gear to make it happen!
Check out the loot:
- A MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i7)
- Avid ProTools 10 Software: The industry standard. Record, edit, and mix high-quality music at the speed of your creativity.
- Avid Mbox Pro audio interface: The highest quality, most flexible personal recording systems ever.
- Two Seagate 3TB Backup Plus Desktop Drives: The leader in storage for creativity.
The winning band will also receive a personal critique of their latest recorded music by four of today’s most admired producers/musicians:
- Joe Chiccarelli (U2, Young the Giant, The Strokes, My Morning Jacket, The White Stripes)
- Mike Green (All Time Low, Paramore, Breathe Carolina, Set Your Goals, Chamillionaire, Good Charlotte)
- Andrew “Mudrock” Murdock (Avenged Sevenfold, Godsmack, Alice Cooper)
- Chris Vrenna (Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Tweaker, Killing Joke, Evanescence, Cold).